Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Great!

It was definaty slower paced than the first one, but I thought it was a lot more funnier. I hope you put this one up for download also.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Tasty, but unfilling.

Great to see Jebus's Point of view. The animation was great as usual, and the creativity and newness was head on. The only thing that bothered me was there wasn't much information given out on who that shadow man was. Other than that great work, and I hope this isn't the last one.

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Nice....

Wow, very hilarious as usual. The Easter Egg Beat was very nice :D

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

I miss Xiao Xiao....

I loved the xiao xiao series, and I almost forgot all about the series until I watched this. Really great! I hope you make more in the future :D

HALOMEN HALOMEN

Very Nice!

That was by far, very one of the best TANKMEN parodies ever. Very funny, nice music, and great animation. You got my 5!

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

That was pretty badass.

But uh, the ending with hank was pretty corny, no offense, ahahahaha, the boss parts were really nice. I kept hearing the female voices though, not the male ones... But anyway good job.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Very Nice.

Wow, you never seize to amaze me. However, it did seem a little rushed, and a tad bit slow paced. Overall it was badass. Nice ending plot twist too. Can't wait for the next.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Holy shit

Damn man, nice improvement and the new room switching is really nice, I just saw the preview for the 7th, damn man I can't wait.

The Scarecrow. The Scarecrow.

Not bad

Pretty original stuff. Keep up the good work.

Noobs Vs l33t: Episode 1 Noobs Vs l33t: Episode 1

Pretty nice animation

Couldn't understand much of what they were saying though, but good stuff, make it longer next time.